Monday, November 1, 2010

Happiness on Halloween!

Noah celebrated Halloween twice this year, with as many outfit changes.

Noah made his second annual appearance at the church "trunk or treat' as a cowboy
(because the adorable Snoopy costume would not fit over his tiny head)
Yes, this cowboy has attitude
Then, Noah experienced "Trick or Treating" with his girlfriend Maya who dressed as an adorable teddy bear (and who somehow didn't make it into the picture), and his trusty buddy and protector Batman (Neil).

"knock, knock"

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Oh, and I had to laugh at your comment because I was just thinking as I was posting them how many pictures I have to sift through to find a decent one. Eyes are usually closed with a goofy look on their face. But I can usually find at least one.
    I think all your pictures are great! (Especially for his age. They're impossible to hold down long enough to get a good picture). He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see you all next month. :)

    ReplyDelete